Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"Devil's Path"  (2018) is sold as a psychological gay horror film- the actors are good and the first time director creates some suspense- but the script is too contrived-I found is slow, dark and depressing- and it needed some sex!- you can watch it on Amazon Prime ans Tubi for free

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

"The Phone Call" (1989) Michael Sarrazin plays a straight married man who becomes the target of a gay psycho who he meets in sex phone line!  Yes it "Fatal Attraction" meets " The Boys in the Band" and it's as ridiculous as it sounds.   The made in Canada movie plays like a movie of the week- with the Sarrazin's dealing with his friends and co-workers homophobia once they see him getting kissed by the stalker.   You can see the entire extremely dated movie on You Tube.

Not a horror movie, but more of a thriller, the 2013 French film Stranger by the Lake.  It takes place on a sunny lakeside beach - what could go wrong?

Would have been rated NC-17 in the U.S. if it had been submitted to the MPAA for rating, due to its sex scenes.

Review: Stranger by the Lake (2013)

• Like 2
1 minute ago, txfilmfan said:

Not a horror movie, but more of a thriller, the 2013 French film Stranger by the Lake.  It takes place on a sunny lakeside beach - what could go wrong?

Would have been rated NC-17 in the U.S. if it had been submitted to the MPAA for rating, due to its sex scenes.

Review: Stranger by the Lake (2013)

It's very sexy with lots of nudity- the climax is like  Jason goes Crusing

A group of young people fall under the influence of a mysterious creature that lives beneath "Harvest Lake" (2016) This dark erotic fantasy is like a David Lynch film with plenty of nudity and every form of sex- straight, gay, bi and inter species.    A slow moving but strangely beautiful film. You can see it for free on Tubi TV and Amazon prime

• 1 month later...

Not a gay horror movie, per se, but TROG features Joan Crawford and a nice scene in which hunky cave explorers (including beefcake legend John Hamill) strip down to their boxers.

In the original version of THE BLOB, I think two of the teenagers can be read as a gay couple.  While the other guys are paired off with girls, these two are always together.  It's been a while since I've seen it, but I recall a scene in which the two of them emerge from the bushes, claiming to have been looking for the monster, but giving off a guilty, "caught in the act" vibe.

A few years ago, I posted something about Chuck and Buck (2000). Jaragon replied that it looks like a horror movie. At times, it certainly feels like one. There's one scene that made me want to run out of the room screaming. That scene is on YouTube, but I won't post it here.

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1