Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The 5 Little Peppers series...

I'm posting hoping that one of the movie studios will release the 5 Little Peppers series.  I think it's such a great series and the children actors in it are just great.  I think young kids would like seeing them too.  Does anyone know of release dates for these if they are going to be released?  Thanks so much!!!!!

P.S. I know of two places that have them on dvd but the prints are horrible.

Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Troy Leong

• Like 1
20 hours ago, tcountry627 said:

I'm posting hoping that one of the movie studios will release the 5 Little Peppers series.  I think it's such a great series and the children actors in it are just great.  I think young kids would like seeing them too.  Does anyone know of release dates for these if they are going to be released?  Thanks so much!!!!!

P.S. I know of two places that have them on dvd but the prints are horrible.

Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Troy Leong

TCM use to show The Five Peppers series films, I miss them too. Can't help with your question. I'm always hoping TCM will show them again. The Rusty dog series also use to be shown on TCM. The Blondie films are always requested and Henry Aldrich. All these film series would be perfect for Sat mornings. 

Programmers if you're out there, please show these, especially The Five Pepper series. Edith Fellows, star of The Five Pepper films, is a well liked child actor on the bds. Many of us really would enjoy seeing these films again. Thanks

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, lavenderblue19 said:

The Blondie films are always requested and Henry Aldrich. All these film series would be perfect for Sat mornings. 

The Blondie films are on other channels that are free. So I doubt they will end up on TCM.

8 hours ago, Swithin said:

I'd love to see the films, I loved the first book.

I have the book too-my Mother's childhood copy. I was unaware it was made into a movie!

It's hard making children's stories enjoyable for adults too, great when they succeed.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 8/21/2021 at 7:10 PM, lavenderblue19 said:

What channels are they (the Blondie films) showing up on?

I don't get the channel, but I believe it's a channel called "Movies" and I've heard that the Blondie movies are shown there on Saturday mornings.

• Thanks 1

I happen to enjoy the Five Little Peppers movies, but star Edith Fellows had a different opinion. When I met her in 2000 and asked her about them, she said she didn't care much for them, and in fact, used to call them "The Five Little Poopers"!

• Haha 1