Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Laurie Jorgensen.

Aritosthenes

Oh, heck! And here I THOUGHT this thread was gonna be about the "Laurie Jorgensen" who graduated with me back in 1970 from Gardena High School! (a working class suburb within the greater Los Angeles area) 

And here after ALL these years, AND just the other day, I was just thinkin' about her and wonderin' whatever became of her. Ya see, I always thought she was kind'a hot, and even though most of my buddies never thought so. Maybe it was because she needed to have her teeth done, but I always looked past all that. Guess my buddies who always called her "bucktoothed' couldn't do that, or were never into that whole overbite look thing like I was. And, I always liked what she did with her hair, too. The way she ratted it up in back.

But NOOOO! Only to find THIS was about Vera Miles here.

(...man, Ari...you sure know how to pull the rug out from under a guy sometimes, don't ya!!!)  

;)

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Dargo said:

Oh, heck! And here I THOUGHT this thread was gonna be about the "Laurie Jorgensen" who graduated with me back in 1970 from Gardena High School! (a working class suburb within the greater Los Angeles area) 

And here after ALL these years, AND just the other day, I was just thinkin' about her and wonderin' whatever became of her. Ya see, I always thought she was kind'a hot, and even though most of my buddies never thought so. Maybe it was because she needed to have her teeth done, but I always looked past all that. Guess my buddies couldn't do that, or were never into that whole overbite look like I was. And, I always like what she did with her hair, too. The way she ratted it up in back.

But NOOOO, this was about Vera Miles.

(...man, Ari...you sure know how to pull the rug out from under a guy sometimes, don't ya!!!)  

;)

O.ops.

Always Aim To Please, Confuse, and Confound.

24 minutes ago, Dargo said:

And here after ALL these years, AND just the other day, I was just thinkin' about her and wonderin' whatever became of her. Ya see, I always thought she was kind'a hot, and even though most of my buddies never thought so. Maybe it was because she needed to have her teeth done, but I always looked past all that. Guess my buddies couldn't do that, or were never into that whole overbite look like I was. 

I'm with you there. Overbites are fabulous.

8 minutes ago, 37kitties said:

I'm with you there. Overbites are fabulous.

I know, RIGHT?!

Now, while maybe Vera Miles didn't have one (like Gene Tierney or Abby Dalton..two of my favs with overbites), I DO have to say I still always thought she pretty darn attractive too, ya know.

And so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Miss Miles!

(...or should I say "Miss Jorgensen" here)

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Dargo said:

And here after ALL these years, AND just the other day, I was just thinkin' about her and wonderin' whatever became of her. Ya see, I always thought she was kind'a hot, and even though most of my buddies never thought so. Maybe it was because she needed to have her teeth done, but I always looked past all that. Guess my buddies who always called her "bucked-toothed' couldn't do that, or were never into that whole overbite look thing like I was. And, I always liked what she did with her hair, too. The way she ratted it up in back.

But NOOOO! Only to find THIS was about Vera Miles here.

;)

Upon Further Review, i Guess You Could Say; instead of the Wrong Man. ..it was the Wrong Woman.

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings