Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

You know.  I was thinking earlier tonight.  I would also love to see James Garner as SOTM sometime too.  He was a really wonderful actor too.  I remember when they had a memorial tribute to him when he died and he worked right up until his death too.  He did TV’s The Rockford Files.  All kinds of movies and before he died.  After John Ritter died.  He went on TV’s 8 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Daughter.  Which was changed to 8 Simple Rules after John Ritter died and when David Spade joined the show.  They were all really great together.  Including he and James Garner.  He did movies before he died too.  He did The Notebook and I think he was a voice in one of the Land Before Time’s.  If I remember right?  I can’t remember what other movies he did before he died.  I remember him doing a commercial though.  I didn’t think he was that old when he died.  So yeah.  He was another really wonderful actor.  Please have him as SOTM sometime too.  Thank you.