Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Identify this film - Gay Kitsch Sex Comedy

Cinemartian

I was half asleep back in 2016 or 2017 - it was early morning maybe 4 am

This film was playing back to back with S.O.B. - all I remember there was a brothel or something with costumes (possible songs/musical) very theatrical - I think it dealt with male prostitution

Good, funny, queer dark humour - I'd listen to the jokes and great writing with my eyes shut

what is it?

I don't have time stamps on these right now, other than month and year, but these are in order.  So I am just posting clusters of movies that played before and after.

DAY 1:
The Hitch-Hiker (1953)
Days of Wine and Roses (1962)
The Party (1968)
A Look At The World Of "Soylent Green" (1973)
S.O.B. (1981)
Victor Victoria (1982)
Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961)
The Second Face (1950)
A Dangerous Profession (1950)

DAY 2:
About Mrs. Leslie (1954)
Brief Encounter (1945)
Victor Victoria (1982)
S.O.B. (1981)
Rachel and the Stranger (1948)
The Big Sky (1952)
How the West Was Won (1962)

• Like 1

If you woke up in the middle of the night, might you have some of the details misremembered and actually be thinking of The Ritz?  It's set in a 70s gay bathhouse, with Rita Moreno providing the musical entertainment and everybody joining in for the finale.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Fedya said:

If you woke up in the middle of the night, might you have some of the details misremembered and actually be thinking of The Ritz?  It's set in a 70s gay bathhouse, with Rita Moreno providing the musical entertainment and everybody joining in for the finale.

THANK YOU!!! YES INDEED MY FRIEND - @MovieCollectorOHwhat year was it that this played '2016? '17?

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings