Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

15 hours ago, Mr. Gorman said:

@TwoKeets:  I'm sorry your little feathered troopers have all passed on. 

@James_and_Thy_Jazzy_Guitar:  Today is the 20th Anniversary of me finding my cockatiel, Sweet Pea, in the grocery store parking lot.  I found him on Sept. 14, 2001.  I wrote it down right after I got home all those years ago.  SWEET PEA was probably 3 months old and flew away from his previous owner.   He was fully flighted but not fully grown.  I hope to have SuperPea for as long as possible.  I had a cockatiel named Cinnamon Stick who lived from Dec. 2, 1986 - May 7, 2017.   He was an old man of 30 yrs 5 mos when he died from the effects of a stroke.  He was a Tough Tiel.  🦜 

Give your smol Tiel pal some xtra scritches for me.  He could live a lot longer than 15 or 16.   I used to tell Cinnamon Stick after he got really old that there was no limit as to how long he could live.  He understood.  He knew he was wanted until the day he died. 

Wow. You probably saved its life by finding it.  Did it just go with you willingly?

@HIBI:  He was wet, cold and tired when I found him.  He went willingly.  When I got the 'Tiel home I put him in an shoebox without the top on and he slept.  I went out shortly thereafter to get him a cage and named him Sweet Pea.  I didn't know if my feathered foundling was a boy or girl bird at the time so I decided 'Sweet Pea' would be a good name.  Sometimes I go 'Shakespeare' and call him 'Sweeteth Pea-eth'.  🦜 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Mr. Gorman said:

@HIBI:  He was wet, cold and tired when I found him.  He went willingly.  When I got the 'Tiel home I put him in an shoebox without the top on and he slept.  I went out shortly thereafter to get him a cage and named him Sweet Pea.  I didn't know if my feathered foundling was a boy or girl bird at the time so I decided 'Sweet Pea' would be a good name.  Sometimes I go 'Shakespeare' and call him 'Sweeteth Pea-eth'.  🦜 

I'm sure he was grateful in that case.

13 hours ago, David Proulx said:

I have noticed a little quick repetition lately. The Hustler, though? No problem there. That is one movie I could almost watch on a loop. An all time fave.

Thanks for the return to track Dave.  This place was beginning to be literally for the birds.  ;) 

Sepiatone (who could also watch THE HUSTLER on a loop.)

• Like 1