Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jakes music thread...

JakeHolman

Jake, since they did the "upgrade" today, all the threads are turned around, first post on the first page, latest on the last page.

In this case, when you see your thread listed on the Favorites list, click on (page) 41, and it will take you to the latest post. You have to plow through General Issues to figure this out - lots of posters have commented on it. Hopefully, we will be given a choice to change this soon. Your Emmylou post is on page 41 of your original thread. Hope this helps, but do whatever you need to do to keep the tunes coming. cinemafan

>cinemafan wrote:

>Jake, since they did the "upgrade" today, all the threads are turned around, first post on the first page, latest on the last page.

>In this case, when you see your thread listed on the Favorites list, click on (page) 41, and it will take you to the latest post. You have to plow through General Issues to figure this out - lots of posters have commented on it. Hopefully, we will be given a choice to change this soon. Your Emmylou post is on page 41 of your original thread. Hope this helps, but do whatever you need to do to keep the tunes coming. cinemafan

Hi cinemafan:

You know, I go to other boards for political talk and the like but I like coming here every day because it is a change of pace and I do love movies.

I have enjoyed doing the music thread and will continue doing so as long as I find it fun and interesting and so far it is.

I believe in change and TCM attempting to make changes is good but so far these changes have been an abortion and really messed up a board that was doing just fine.

In business one must be aware of making changes but there is another saying: If it ain't broke don't fix it!

Hope I can get back on my old thread and please continue to make your posts, too.

Jake,

Never heard the Emmy Lou Harris song before. I looked up the lyrics on the web, partly I never seem to understand Emmy Lou's lyrics (must be me) and I came home from two jobs today, and I am very tired. The poetry and sentiment is beautiful; what a lovely song.

for this morning,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzCm27R0mio

Have a good day, all.

Edited by: casablancalover on Sep 23, 2009 8:10 AM

• 1 month later...