Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This Particular Birthday Card is Early.. But then Again i think thats Excusable.

Happy.. A VERY (Very) Happy Warm Safe Ninety-Ninth(!) Birthday Wishes And Greetings to One Donna Mae Tjaden. Probably Much Better Known/Recognized As (Madam) Janis Paige. Born, September 16th. 1922(!) Tacoma, Washington.

• Like 2

Funny but under the Alan Hale Sr. thread Janis Paige was being discussed because they were in the film The Time, The Place and  the Girl (1946).   

In this film Paige isn't "the Girl",  but instead Martha Vickers was,  since after her splash as Carmen in The Big Sleep Vickers was given a 3 picture deal by Warner Bros.

Paige was clearly the lead talent in this romantic musical,  but Vickers was stunning.

The Time The Place And The Girl Martha Vickers 1946 Photo Print (8 x 10) -  Walmart.com - Walmart.comTime, The Place And The Girl, The (1946) — (Movie Clip) I Happened To Walk  Down First Street | R F Brown

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, JamesJazGuitar said:

Funny but under the Alan Hale Sr. thread Janis Paige was being discussed because they were in the film The Time, The Place and  the Girl (1946).   

In this film Paige isn't "the Girl",  but instead Martha Vickers was,  since after her splash as Carmen in The Big Sleep Vickers was given a 3 picture deal by Warner Bros.

Paige was clearly the lead talent in this romantic musical,  but Vickers was stunning.

The Time The Place And The Girl Martha Vickers 1946 Photo Print (8 x 10) -  Walmart.com - Walmart.comTime, The Place And The Girl, The (1946) — (Movie Clip) I Happened To Walk  Down First Street | R F Brown

While This Is Certainly No Game of "Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better"; Not Sure Who i Like More.. Vickers or Paige

LOVE 'Em BOTH.

🌈🎨👙👙🌈👙🎨

2 hours ago, JamesJazGuitar said:

Thank You btw, For Those Two Charming Pics