Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GABBY PETITO

JakeHolman

Apparent human remains found after Brian Laundrie's possessions located in Florida nature reserve

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/brian-laundrie-s-personal-items-found-florida-nature-reserve-medical-n1281975

Brian-Laundrie-Search-Human-Remains-Foun

I suggest certain posters restrain from going outside and letting out a "yippee" which can be heard for several square miles until the medical examiner comes out with a report. 

Could also be a convenient homeless person killed and left to rot with Laundrie's possessions to throw off the police. There was a lot of time to select the right victim with similar DNA, how long does it take for DNA to become less accurate. They also said body was underwater for a long time. Sounds like a good movie plot.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cigarjoe cellph said:

Could also be a convenient homeless person killed and left to rot with Laundrie's possessions to throw off the police. There was a lot of time to select the right victim with similar DNA, how long does it take for DNA to become less accurate. They also said body was underwater for a long time. Sounds like a good movie plot.

that occurred to me. I would not put it past him but I do hope the remains are his. I like to think the water caught him by surprise while he was napping and the pos drowned.

:)

13 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

So he either took the coward's way out or had an "unfortunate" accident at some point. Good riddance.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SweetSue said:

So he either took the coward's way out or had an "unfortunate" accident at some point. Good riddance.

The area he was found in is hazardous, contains alligators, rattlesnakes and water moccasins.

water-moccasin-floating-on-260nw-1161083

People in this country are presumed innocent UNTIL proven guilty.  Has wasn't even charged with Gabby's death.

Media hounds and gossiping people with nothing better to do are STILL looking at his parents with great  suspicion!  They need to get a LIFE!

Law enforcement will not leak certain information to the public regarding open cases - so lets conjure  stuff up!

There is a missing Mingo county , WV man whom is blind has been missing for the past  year - only 1 state trooper is working the case.  He said it's a shame nobody cares about these missing people!

From WSAZ - just updated today.

73f5e402-c424-402c-a080-ac436eca6511-lar

Maybe  had better luck if he was a pretty white young female.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, cigarjoe said:

Easy, they better check for any missing homeless Laundrie relatives

Law enforcement has his DNA, only need to do an exact match which is easy.  Hope you have better info on how this process is done.

With the exception of identical twins, nobody shares the same DNA profile.

61292f-20160910-dna.jpg

Dental records are also a valuable source for identifying people.

3 minutes ago, hamradio said:

The area he was found in is hazardous, contains alligators, rattlesnakes and water moccasins.

water-moccasin-floating-on-260nw-1161083

People in this country are presumed innocent UNTIL proven guilty.  Has wasn't even charged with Gabby's death.

Media hounds and gossiping people with nothing better to do are STILL looking at his parents with great  suspicion!  They need to get a LIFE!

Law enforcement will not leak certain information to the public regarding open cases - so lets conjure  stuff up!

There is a missing Mingo county , WV man whom is blind which has been missing for the past  year - only 1 state trooper is working the case.  He said it's a shame nobody cares about these missing people!

From WSAZ - just updated today.

73f5e402-c424-402c-a080-ac436eca6511-lar

You're right, people are innocent until proven guilty, BUT Laundrie had no right treating Gabby how he did even before her death. There were clear indications of some abuse which is seen all to often in many cases and it bothers me greatly.  Again, you're right that there are so many people missing and I agree it's a damn shame we can't have every single case publicized or more people helping, it is extremely unfortunate and there are really no buts about it. I check in often with my local missing persons database and while there isn't much I can personally do, it makes me more aware. I've come to realize that human beings can suck and the way things are handled suck and I can't really ever leave my house without being too careful. The only thing that bothers me is that since the Gabby Petito case IS as publicized as it is, people are just now looking into other sometimes older cases to bring to light which yes is great! But where was the care for those cases before this one? It doesn't seem all that fair to use one case against another when BOTH are deserving of the same attention. Let us hope that those who are considered missing now are brought home safe and let's hope that cases like Gabby's are solved and that there is some form of closure. 

Representative for Brian Laundrie's family says no funeral will be held

https://www.wbrz.com/news/representatives-for-brian-laundrie-s-family-says-no-funeral-will-be-held/

Can hardly blame them - imagine the media vultures and protesters attending. Haters will have  no grave to desecrate .

Strongly recommend Brain's parents place his ashes here. :wacko:

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1