Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pixeling

Cathy ONeill

6 hours ago, Cathy ONeill said:

Hi, I’m sure this is not on your end, but maybe you can exert some pressure on Spectrum TV, in Albany NY to fix the pixeling that occurs during every movie. Thanks. Cathy O’Neill 

If it was a widespread problem to the neighborhood, trust me, it would get addressed. Since this seems to be unique to you, probably not.

I have had pixellation many times, and found it always was equipment INSIDE the HOUSE. Some systems just cannot support later signal advances without equipment upgrades. Cabling may be poor, splitters to redirect traffic into other rooms cause poor connection, sometimes the master unit goes. It generally manifests as a degraded signal to a few networks generally banded near one another. Try companion channels either side of TCM. If so, call for service.

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...

Actually, this problem isn’t unique to the OP. I’m in Queens, NY and for the last six months or so, I’ve been completely unable to watch TCM via my cable (which I pay extra for) because it is contatantly pixeling! So much there is no point trying to watch anything. Super disappointing, as this is my favourite channel. It’s gotta be a Time Warner-Spectrum problem, but I came here to see if anyone else was experiencing the same issues. I see I’m not alone.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings