Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Funniest TCM One Line Film Descriptions You've Read Lately.

lydecker

I was checking through the schedule and found a great one-line description for an upcoming film:  "Nazi agents use headless ghost as a front."  

Can you imagine the writers/producers pitching this idea to a studio head????  I know there must be many, many more classic TCM film descriptions . . . 

6 hours ago, TikiSoo said:

Sorry that it doesn't fit your category....but the first thing that popped into my mind was 1967's TV Guide's description of STAR TREK the original series episode "Amok Time"

"Spock gets the urge to mate and attacks Capt. Kirk"

Star-Trek-Amok-Time-2.jpg

I laughed out loud.  Time to "expand" the category!

4 minutes ago, Fausterlitz said:

And apparently board readers need Auto-Correct to protect them from verboten words like b-l-a-c-k-i-e (which I assume was originally a reference to Boston B-l-a-c-k-i-e).

Yep. I never know what innocent name or word is going to get censored next.  In this case Bad Luck B------ is a cat.  

On 9/22/2021 at 2:34 PM, Fausterlitz said:

And apparently board readers need Auto-Correct to protect them from verboten words like b-l-a-c-k-i-e (which I assume was originally a reference to Boston B-l-a-c-k-i-e).

This is why I just use;  Chester Morris serial.    I enjoy this serial,  especially the first film, since it also stars Rochelle Hudson. 

Meet Boston Blackie -- Boston Blackie Movies

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings