Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My favorite movie wedding dress ever. Now if someone could photoshop Edmund Goulding out of the picture a-la Brando and Dean, we'd really have something. A slap would be more likely than a kiss, though, probably? P.S. Quick question: Was that the cat's tongue or Brando's? Ew.

Edited by: DougieB on Nov 8, 2012 8:15 AM

Hi mongo. Thanks for posting the Garfield / Turner photos.

In the first photo you posted, Robert Nott, the author of the most recent biography on Garfield (2004) stated he believes one of the brunettes in the background is actually Mrs.Garfield "keeping an eye" on her husband.

I guess she (Mrs. Garfield) visited the set of "The Postman Always Rings Twice" quite often.

I think she might of sensed something was going on with her husband and Miss Turner and I think she was right.

Lori

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Photobucket

SUSAN KOHNER is 76 today

Photobucket

JONATHAN WINTERS is 87 today

Photobucket

PATRIC KNOWLES (1911 - 1995)

Photobucket

ROBERT RYAN (1909 - 1973)

Photobucket

RAQUEL TORRES (1908 - 1987)

Photobucket

PAT O'BRIEN (1899 - 1983)

Photobucket

ROLAND YOUNG (1887 - 1953)

Photobucket

Remembering Carole Landis today who spent more time visiting troops during World War II than any other Hollywood star. She nearly died from malaria she contracted while traveling overseas.

quote: "We had a wonderful time everywhere overseas. But it was hard. For five months we never gave less than five shows a day. It was too cold to sleep nights and there wasn't water enough to take a bath. I had to do my own washing. And I ate more sand and fog, than food".