Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ahh, thanks for the heads-up, mongo. I was wondering what had happened to yesterdays and todays birthdays. Your thread is the one I most look forward to everyday! :x

And, oh my... I had no idea Myrna Loy looked sooo very old near the end, sigh... :(

Edited by: mockingbird13 on Mar 3, 2013 7:54 PM

Regarding Virginia Christine: I've always suspected that under all that "Mrs. Olson" persona was someone who'd been a real beauty. Thanks for proving me right.

And Dean Stockwell was a real cutie wasn't he? One child actor who beat the odds and is still working. I still fondly remember *Quantum Leap.*

Mongo, I think that shot of Rochelle Hudson is actually a picture of English actress Linden Travers (Lady Vanishes, No Orchids for Miss Blandish). I guess there is a certain similarity in appearance between the two. NOW, if you had posted a photo, instead, of Mamie Van Doren as Rochelle Hudson, that would be interesting. (And a little weird).