Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

photo ampampampampampaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_zps31488e85.jpg

FREDDIE BARTHOLOMEW (1924 - 1992)

photo ampampampampampaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_zpsbe4864be.jpg

DIRK BOGARDE (1921 - 1999)

photo ampampampampampaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_zps3e1ade94.jpg

FRANK LOVEJOY (1912 - 1962)

photo ampampampampampaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_zpsa15d4dd2.jpg

CHARLES STARRETT (1903 - 1986)

photo ampampampampampaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_zps17ffca6b.jpg

FLORA ROBSON (1902 - 1984)

photo ampampampampampaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_zps7d5d09dc.jpg

LOUIS WOLHEIM (1880 - 1931)

...and while listening to that new rising young star Robert Wagner attempting to play a medley of patriotic hits on his sousaphone, I would assume.

24.JPG

(...yep, sorry Joe...I just had to get THAT off my chest too!) ;)

Well. tomorrow (April 1st) begins demolition on the TCM site, and here's hoping for the best.

If by any chance I don't find my way back, I've had a good time all these years on the CANDIDS thread.

Thank you all for the thousands of views and responses.

It's been a hoot!

Joe aka Mongo

Joe,

If you run into any problems after the migration either shoot me an email or send me a PM at the Oasis.

We are all going to get across this ravine. Every last one of us!

>We are all going to get across this ravine. Every last one of us!

No, we're not.

*IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!*

(Err, sorry. I tend to panic easily).