• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bansi4

*CANDIDS* 2

lz, his name seems to have been automatically changed to bansi4

lz, his name seems to have been automatically changed to bansi4

FredC,

That was his original name when he joined the message boards back in 2002. He had an issue with logging in after one of the many upgrades back in the mid-2000s and changed his moniker to mongo. I'll contact him offline and make sure he can log in as Mongo.

We don't want to lose him, that's for sure!

Mongo! They've turned back the clock and dubbed you Bansi once again!! Oh, sweet.

Now does that mean that we get to have fun discovering each others' likes and dislikes all over again? Hope you'll let me know if you need a copy of a certain someone's image for your avatar. Good to see you here. 

• Like 1

Well. tomorrow (April 1st) begins demolition on the TCM site, and here's hoping for the best.

If by any chance I don't find my way back, I've had a good time all these years on the CANDIDS thread.

Thank you all for the thousands of views and responses.

It's been a hoot!

Joe aka Mongo

Joe, I certainly hope that you find your way back here.  This thread wouldn't be the same without you!  :)

Sarah

MONGO! COME BACK!

MA WANTS YOU..... PA NEEDS YOU..... WE ALL NEED YOU!

MONGO!

MONGO!

MONGO!

ocinemaantigo@shane02.jpg

• Like 4

MONGO! COME BACK!

MA WANTS YOU..... PA NEEDS YOU..... WE ALL NEED YOU!

MONGO!

MONGO!

MONGO!

Great one Fred and the background music isn't drowning you out!   

FredC,

That was his original name when he joined the message boards back in 2002. He had an issue with logging in after one of the many upgrades back in the mid-2000s and changed his moniker to mongo. I'll contact him offline and make sure he can log in as Mongo.

We don't want to lose him, that's for sure!

Joe, I hope this is just a little vacation for you and you'll be back on the bds. soon. Not the same without you We all Miss You So Much

Hi...I think I made it back...It was like getting into Fort Knox. I want to thank you for your support for this old trouper \. I appreciate it. Fred your "Shane" display was a hoot. Thanks to you all again.

• Like 1

Hi...I think I made it back...It was like getting into Fort Knox. I want to thank you for your support for this old trouper \. I appreciate it. Fred your "Shane" display was a hoot. Thanks to you all again.

YIPPEE! Thank Goodness! We can rest easier now. Are you kidding, if anyone should have had a FREE PASS to just easily get on the boards it's you Joe. So happy you're here now :)

FYI:  You could change 'advanced member' to your former nickname.    Either way I'm glad you can post since this thread has always been one of my 'must see' threads each day.

Terrific!  I was worried for a day or two there.  Good you're back at the old post.

Mongo! welcome back! alias bansi4, alias Mack the knife, alias Louie....sorry, got carried away there....it felt like some of us had survived and come back to a vacuum without you! all these little voices crying " Come back Mongo" and Fred keeping up our spirits with his  "Come back Shane" blog.   :D

Thank you know who. Now I can look forward to the day with my coffee and who's birthday it is. I was going through withdrawals...

"Glad to see you"..To quote Phil Silvers....

Still not back 100%. I have to learn to post images once again. With Lynn's help, I believe I will make it.

Mongo

ae4df5e3-9402-4d7c-959d-579a7d48200e_zps

The stars of "Miss Sadie Thompson", Aldo Ray, Rita Hayworth and José Ferrer wish director Curtis Bernhardt a happy birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

ampampampampampampaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BRADON DE WILDE  (1942 - 1972)

FRANKIE THOMAS  (1921 - 2006)

with Bonita Granville

WARD BOND  (1903 - 1960 )

ALLEN JENKINS  (1900 - 1974)

Wow,  I didn't know Ward Bond passed at the age of 57.    Man,  how many movies would this actor have been in if he had lived longer.   

A still of Leslie Banks, Fay Wray, Joel McCrea in "The Most Dangerous Game"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

OMAR SHARIF is 82 today

MAX von SYDOW is 85 today

CHUCK CONNORS  (1921 - 1992)

702353c8-afad-44da-a30e-c2587c3c8c39_zps

HARRY MORGAN  (1915 - 2011)