Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Two of my favorites today, Mongo ... John Hodiak and Charlie Chaplin.  Loved both of them.  Chaplin I think was one of the handsomest men I ever saw, and was even handsomer when his hair was white.  Hodiak's voice was a big attraction for me as well.  I was surprised to find that it was Anne Baxter who broke off their marriage; she said she "picked a fight" with him to get out of it.  It seems strange.  He loved her very much and they had a little child together.  A shame.  But who knows why people do what they do?  Anyway thanks for both pictures.

Two of my favorites today, Mongo ... John Hodiak and Charlie Chaplin.  Loved both of them.  Chaplin I think was one of the handsomest men I ever saw, and was even handsomer when his hair was white.  Hodiak's voice was a big attraction for me as well.  I was surprised to find that it was Anne Baxter who broke off their marriage; she said she "picked a fight" with him to get out of it.  It seems strange.  He loved her very much and they had a little child together.  A shame.  But who knows why people do what they do?  Anyway thanks for both pictures.

Dothery, I didn't realize that Baxter caused the marriage to break up. Hodiak appeared to be a very nice guy. Shame on her.

Here is a picture of their daughter Katrina:

ampampampampampampampaaaaaa_zps86e64cd4.