Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I think the court hearing must have been about Confidential Magazine's stories about them.  I remember she was so mad (she looks it, doesn't she?) she was determined to vindicate herself and ruin the people who printed the scurrilous stories about her.  I believe she was the first to stand up to them.  Liberace was pretty aggressive about defending his reputation as straight, though he wasn't, and won a big lawsuit in England.  I don't know every detail about the hearing, but I think what happened in the end was that she proved she wasn't even in the country when Confidential alleged her immoral behavior in a movie theater.

Did you know Vanessa Brown was a radio Quiz Kid?  Brainy little girl.  IQ somewhere in the 160's or higher.  I remember her and a little kid on that panel named Joel Kupperman.  He could do math problems in his head that would stump a professor, and say it was a "sequet twick."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

_zps5ohpjqmm.jpg

SIMONE SIGNORET  (1921 - 1985) corrected

_zpsnwb57vcw.jpg

NANCY KELLY  (1921 - 1995)

_zpsz0pgt7kd.jpg

JEANNE CAGNEY  (1919 - 1984)

_zpsbyjleif7.jpg

BINNIE BARNES  (1903 - 1998)

_zps7jjscibs.jpg

ED BEGLEY  (1901 - 1970)