Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Absolutely, Jake. I'll bet just about every regular to these boards feels this same way.

I wish I did have some info about Joe's longer than expected absence, but unfortunately I don't. Now, and not to needlessly alarm the folks around here, but I do remember Joe stating a while back that he has been suffering from some debilitating ailment for a while, and so I hope, and as I'm sure we all do, that this hasn't been the cause of his absence.

I didn't know that, and I echo your sentiments, Dargo. Aside from missing this thread, I certainly hope that everything is fine with Joe.

• Like 1

Is there anyone on this forum who knows Joe? I would think with as popular as he is that someone here would know him (or know of him) enough that they might have his contact information.

After reading the last few posts I'm getting a bit worried about his well being. I thought he would be off the boards for a week or so while he was moving but it's been several weeks with no word whatsoever.

Like many others, I have been missing Mongo/Joe's thread.

Guess what - I just found him!  He also posted his thread over at the Silver Screen Oasis (SSO), so on a hunch, I went over there - and his thread is active with his posts!

Looks like he returned at the end of June, and it also seems from one post I read, that he may be having trouble logging in here.

You can find him, if you wish at the SSO.  Go to Films, then to People of Film, and it's right there under Candids II.  You do not have to be logged in to look.

Good to know he's somewhere!

• Like 4

Like many others, I have been missing Mongo/Joe's thread.

Guess what - I just found him!  He also posted his thread over at the Silver Screen Oasis (SSO), so on a hunch, I went over there - and his thread is active with his posts!

Looks like he returned at the end of June, and it also seems from one post I read, that he may be having trouble logging in here.

You can find him, if you wish at the SSO.  Go to Films, then to People of Film, and it's right there under Candids II.  You do not have to be logged in to look.

Good to know he's somewhere!

Sorry, what is the SSO? and how do I get into it? Thanks

JOY IN MUDVILLE!  Welcome back, Joe; you don't know how you were missed.  The Boards are not the same without you.  Bring on the photos and info.

Eugenia:  Thank you for the Silver Screen thread.

• Like 2

YOU'RE BACK!!!   Happy Days!!!

I hope you're doing ok. You have no idea how much we've all missed you Joe (Mongo).

We were getting very concerned and even worried about your well being.

How great to have you back with us again.

• Like 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

DON KNOTTS  (1924 -2006)

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

ROBIN WILLIAMS  (1951 - 2014)                               

6146f83c-0aff-46f1-a71e-518dd7429768_zps6146f83c-0aff-46f1-a71e-518dd7429768_zps

C. AUBREY SMITH  (1863 - 1948)

• Like 1