Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mongo, would you happen to have a photo of Anne Baxter and John Hodiak together? I always thoughts that they were a great couple, too. Again, many thanks for sharing these wonderful photos with us. It takes you back to what must have been a wonderful time.

Those are TERRIFIC!! Wow. Hodiak coulda been Jethro's mentor on becoming a big Hollywood playboy in that get-up. A bag o' candy, a flower in his lapel, and he's all set to go.

Was Joe Stalin really tied up and left behind some Kremlin couch after Hodiak stole his mustache and hair-stylist? John looks like he's just swam the English Channel, too. ("Holy Pugilist, Batman - don't you recognize a world champeen boxer when ya see one?!!")

Of course, with Ann Baxter around, no wonder there's a Cheshire Cat's grin pasted on his face.

Terrific, Mongo - absolutely great. Thanks.

Photobucket

Los Angeles -- These Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer starlets recently had the time of their lives when their teacher, Miss Mary McDonald, took them to the Venice Pier for an afternoon of hilarity and play. They saw all the sideshows and played all the concessions. After hot dogs and pop all afternoon they were ready to go home with their many prizes, happy but tired. Shooting straight: Suzanne and Betty Jaynes, John Arlington, Freddie Bartholomew, Judy Garland and Mickey Rooney try their luck at the rifle range. Bartholomew and Rooney took top honors.

A MAE WEST BIRTHDAY TRIBUTE TODAY

Photobucket

Mae in all her Glory

Photobucket

Jack West with his daughters Mae and Beverly

Photobucket

Mae with her special guy Paul Novak

Photobucket

Mae with her partner of 30 years Paul Novak

Mongo, I hafta tell ya, I was really worried about that Mae West photo. Shocked, actually. I mean, the first time I saw it, I scrolled down and missed the heading, thinking, "Oh my! Mongo FINALLY is posting the TCM Guest Host Party Photo, so long rumored, about my favorite blonde-ringleted guest host!"

And then I thought, "Oh - he's gonna be in SO MUCH trouble when she sees this!"

Of course, after my tears were wiped away (I was already bidding you a farewell from this planet's existence), I saw that, "Wait - there are no fangs! And oh - lookee - I thought Grimesy said, as the clock struck 12 and her magic cloak disappeared, she was revealed to have swords in all 8 arms!"

Then I scrolled up and saw it - "Holy Harryhausen, Batman - th-that's MAE WEST!"

Oh, of course! That's not - well, never mind. No need to name names. I'd NEVER do that!