Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Maybe you don't know this Joe, but Alfonso here would become quite the college football fan. However, there was always one university's team that he despised and would always root against...Wisconsin's.

In fact, it was said he became quite famous for yelling out one particular phrase whenever that university's team name was ever mentioned. Uh-huh, he would become very famous for the phrase.....

(...now c'mon Joe, I really don't have to finish this lame joke of mine here now do I?!...and btw, Happy Easter ol' buddy...here's to you and the continuation of your wonderful thread for many many years to come)

• Like 1

Eventually everybody fell out with Errol Flynn.

Well Princess, I know of a young lady in Oregon who'd give anything to have a falling IN with ol' Errol, anyway.

But alas, the poor thing was born decades too late for this to have ever happened.

(...saaaay...perhaps you know her TOO?!...she goes by the moniker of a certain 1960's Japanese anime character around here)

;)