Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Only With Us On Screen, Anymore.. Were This Unique Lady With Us Today, She Would Be Ninety.   September 29th. 1931. Malmo Municipality Sweeden.

Warm Birthday Wishes and Greetings To You Madam Kerstin Anita Marianne Ekberg. You Unique, One ofa Kind Lady. Wherever You May Be.

• Like 1

I like the Ekberg noir film Screaming Mimi (1958).        The setting is a jazz club owned by Gypsy Rose Lee,  that features dancing and Ekbreg is  one of the dancers.   A few first rate jazz performances.     

SCREAMING MIMI [1958] - Horror Cult Films

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, JamesJazGuitar said:

I like the Ekberg noir film Screaming Mimi (1958).        The setting is a jazz club owned by Gypsy Rose Lee,  that features dancing and Ekbreg is  one of the dancers.   A few first rate jazz performances.     

SCREAMING MIMI [1958] - Horror Cult Films

Thank You(!).  I'll Check Aforementioned Film Out. Not Entirely Sure if You Mean it in this way: Am Always on the Lookout For Good/Pretty (dont mean this in a smutty/obscene way) "Tight" and Polished Dance Numbers. Always has, this Certain Amout of asmr decompression-like effect on me if the Numbers "Stick" Their Respective Landings. (Which of Course is Subjective and Many Times Interpretive.)

Just Checked Out, Zarak of Madam Ekberg's last night. Not Sure how repentant of this observation i am; but, Some Beautiful Twirls, Dips, Shimmies, and Spins in this Feature There Are. Ditto, with applicable themes and variations for the Eclectic Far Flung Likes of Cold Wind In August, the Exquisite Marionette-Like Mirror Dance in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Take Me Out to the Ballgame, Ninety-Three Percent of All Things Fred Astaire, along with the Indian Tomb, and the Tiger of Eschnapur.

15 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

her biggest role.

:D

Except for maybe Fellini's Intervista (1987)

hqdefault.jpg

(Sometimes, Truth is funnier than Idiosyncratic Private Web-Hobby Plugging.)

• Haha 1