Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

my nebelung cat

NipkowDisc

nebelung is german for 'made of fog' or 'creature of the mist'. that is because of it's luxurious double-coated silver blue fur. a woman named cora cobb back in the early 1980s had a domestic shorthair cat who gave birth to a litter of kittens, one was a male with blue-gray fur whom she named siegfried. the father of the litter was a russian blue. later the same cat had another litter again fathered by the russian blue but this time producing a female kitten with blue-gray fur which was longer than siegfried's. she named this female kitten Brunhilde whom she mated with siegfried creating the nebelung breed.

my pet nebelung cat is named snowball.

:)

here is a picture of the magnificently lush furred nebelung.

Hogwarts is My Home." — Hi! Could you tell me what a Nebelung Cat patronus ...

a noble and majestic creature

Norwegian Forest Cat vs Nebelung - Cats Comparison | Pretty cats, Cat  breeds, Beautiful cats

Jess 😴 on Twitter: "My patronus is the nebelung cat and i am 100000% good  w that i mean LOOK AT THIS MAJESTIC CREATURE 😻… "

• Like 6

2 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

nebelung is german for 'made of fog' or 'creature of the mist'. that is because of it's luxurious double-coated silver blue fur. a woman named cora cobb back in the early 1980s had a domestic shorthair cat who gave birth to a litter of kittens, one was a male with blue-gray fur whom she named siegfried. the father of the litter was a russian blue. later the same cat had another litter again fathered by the russian blue but this time producing a female kitten with blue-gray fur which was longer than siegfried's. she named this female kitten Brunhilde whom she mated with siegfried creating the nebelung breed.

Norwegian Forest Cat vs Nebelung - Cats Comparison | Pretty cats, Cat  breeds, Beautiful cats

Jess 😴 on Twitter: "My patronus is the nebelung cat and i am 100000% good  w that i mean LOOK AT THIS MAJESTIC CREATURE 😻… "

Do you fight over the cans of tuna?

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

Remember Anna Russell's famous line, about Brunhilde and Siegfried: "SHE'S HIS AUNT!"

"Then they fall passionately in love and guess what Siegfried gives Brunhilde? Thats right, the ring. They dont know each other that well yet! Oh, by the way, she's his aunt. But never mind everybody's happy, so you'd think wouldnt you, that that would be the end of the whole thing. You'd think." 

Siegfried_awakens_Brunhild.jpg

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

Very (Very) Pretty Feline.

*as my mind goes off, thinking of films w/Cats