Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Angie!

Sepiatone

I'm surprised it's ME, and not ARITOSTHENES that's posting the mention of "Madam" Angie Dickinson's 90th birthday today! 

And that I did so without referring to her in one of her movie character's names.  ;) 

But have a happy, Angie.  And many more to you.  :)

Sepiatone

1 hour ago, Sepiatone said:

I'm surprised it's ME, and not ARITOSTHENES that's posting the mention of "Madam" Angie Dickinson's 90th birthday today! 

And that I did so without referring to her in one of her movie character's names.  ;) 

Sepiatone

He did, with one of her character's name "Feathers" from Rio Bravo.

I liked her in Cry Terror (1958), as part of Rod Steiger's gang of thugs and psychos like Jack Klugman and Neville Brand.

Cry Terror! (1958) - IMDb

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

Sepiatone

Saw This A Couple hours prior. Wasnt Sure how exactly to respond. Still Am Not Sure Quite Frankly. i do Not wanna sound like a Condescending Ungrateful Donkey.

In Short (for me): i did. Though (by way of Thread Topic) "Introduced" As Two Separate Self Sufficient Acknowledgements/Characters of Madam Dickinson's Career.

11 hours ago, Det Jim McLeod said:

He did, with one of her character's name "Feathers" from Rio Bravo.

I liked her in Cry Terror (1958), as part of Rod Steiger's gang of thugs and psychos like Jack Klugman and Neville Brand.

Cry Terror! (1958) - IMDb

The More i watch of Mr Steiger the More this man Impresses and quite frankly Astounds me with his timing and delivery. Have Always found Angie Quite viewable. Thank You.

4 hours ago, PhillyCinephile said:

Love, love, love Angie Dickinson!  One of Hollywood's classiest ladies, whose acting ability has often been overshadowed by her charisma and sex appeal.

Couldnt Agree More. One of My Favourite Actresses OutThere/Around.

For More Than One Reason

1 hour ago, Sepiatone said:

Well, I apologize for my oversight ARI.  Was likely expecting a specified thread, not having her "tied in" with another.

Sepiatone

Well. I Definitely Hope i didn't sound like a pompous haughty ungrateful porcupine.

Apologies if that was Sans Professional Class and or Tact.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Gorman said:

Has Angie ever netted a 'SOTM' tribute? 

She's appeared in enough movies to easily fill up 4 evenings of programming for a month.   

Honestly, (and Unfortunately) Not to my Knowledge.

Hope Im Completely Wrong Though. (As) They've Showcased A TON Of Lovely, Special Talent over the years.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings