Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where can I find the schedule for the month of September 2021? and info re Extras airing on Tues 9/28?

RainbowGlow

I wanted to look up info re "Extras" which according to one listing aired early Tues Sep 28 (5:30AM or so??) but realize that monthly listing has changed to October and September has disappeared. How can I find the Sept calendar and/or info on Extras airing? Thanks.

3 hours ago, RainbowGlow said:

I wanted to look up info re "Extras" which according to one listing aired early Tues Sep 28 (5:30AM or so??) but realize that monthly listing has changed to October and September has disappeared. How can I find the Sept calendar and/or info on Extras airing? Thanks.

TopBilled has posted a copy of the daily schedules at

https://forums.tcm.com/topic/53150-tcm-schedules/page/142/?tab=comments#comment-2461796

Unfortunately TCM has been providing very limited listings for the extras/shorts that are shown each day, so the schedule may not have the information you are looking for.  For the morning of September 28, you can see there was a Popeye cartoon Aladdin and His Wonderful Lamp that started at 5:15 am ET but the next item on the schedule is the film His Majesty O'Keefe which started at 6:00 am ET.

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings