Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bradford Dillman

I am the daughter of actor Bradford Dillman and model/actress Suzy Parker. I have been trying for many years to be a guest programmer on the show. I would love to co-host from home. TCM has played many of my dads films. The Way We Were for example and I have many back stories. How can I make this happen? Please advise me on how to proceed. 

Thank you

Dinah Dillman Kaufman

ac730ff7ef682b9a44cc62df5586d67e.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/6/2021 at 8:20 PM, Dinah Dillman Kaufman said:

No responses..

Sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from TCM.  Have you ever considered starting a tribute Facebook page in honor of your parents?  It could give you an opportunity to post personal pictures and talk to fans.  I ran across a FB page by Gene Kelly's last wife, Patricia Ward Kelly, who posts a lot of memories and pictures of her husband.  Just a thought.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Peebs said:

Sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from TCM.  Have you ever considered starting a tribute Facebook page in honor of your parents?  It could give you an opportunity to post personal pictures and talk to fans.  I ran across a FB page by Gene Kelly's last wife, Patricia Ward Kelly, who posts a lot of memories and pictures of her husband.  Just a thought.

Excellent idea.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings