Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I downloaded the channel onto my Roku, validated I was a current subscriber, and was able to watch for a month or two, but now whenever I select to watch a movie, it tells me it is currently unavailable and to select another.  Anyone else having this problem????

This sounds awul. I wish I was able to post with some helpful information, but I"ve never used this service and am unable to help. I'm mainly just posting to say I feel bad for you! Hope someone here is able to help. Isn't there somewhere on the web site you can file technical complaints?

On 10/6/2021 at 6:56 PM, roamcajun63 said:

I downloaded the channel onto my Roku, validated I was a current subscriber, and was able to watch for a month or two, but now whenever I select to watch a movie, it tells me it is currently unavailable and to select another.  Anyone else having this problem????

Hello

We were informed of an issue with Roku devices last month. Please see this thread, maybe it will help resolve your issue:

Hope this helps!