Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Scott Eyman in October spotlight on 20th Century Fox ? What happened ?

In early September I posted this on another thread 'I wished it would happen and it is!  Scott Eyman will be a guest in early October to promote his new book on Darryl F  Zanuck and the Fox studio,Ihave the book on pre-order since early july, out in 2-3 weeks.Zanuck was by far the best mogul of the film era,he could do everything,he was a great editor among other things.Also the most 'vigorous' of the Studio System...😉

Well the book is out for  more than three weeks,he was listed on the advance schedule and nothing...   unless  somebody else has his likeness rights  in Canada,there is nothing here .Any answers from 'in the know people.'

I was wondering the same thing.  I even looked for your previous thread to see if there was any reaction and couldn't find it.  Was it deleted?  The evening on the 6th was somewhat a disappointment (I am in the U.S.).  I think Ben may have shown the book cover and then did a perfunctory introduction to the films.  It's a shame because Fox films are more of a rarity on TCM, and I'm sure Ben discussing things with a knowledgeable party would have been interesting.  I can only assume that something fell through and perhaps Mr. Eyman became unavailable.