Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM Archive Interview - Ricardo Montalbán - Highly recommended!

yanceycravat

Ricardo Montalbán - Mexican Film and Television Icon

I cannot recommend this interview highly enough. If you are an actor or love stories about film and theatre this is a must watch.

I have seen all theses unedited "Word of Mouth" interviews.  Montalban's was quite engaging. He is humble, extremely down to earth, charming and still on top of his game. You can't help but love the guy. The interview is by far the most honest of all the interviews available. He is very forthright about his career and life experiences.  I only wish it could have been longer.

There are some great lessons here for actors and likely anyone else in entertainment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Montalban was an incredible actor and a gentleman to boot.  MYSTERY STREET '50 is the only movie I can think of where he was the lead actor- and not just included because he is Hispanic. A tragedy for us.

Although he might as well be the "lead" as Khan,  completely steals it away from Shatner-no easy feat!

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings