Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ann Martin.

Aritosthenes

Well.. This Sucks. (Apologies.) "Just" Only a Day. But This Sasquatch Forgot,.

Happy Happy Happy (Happy) One-Hundred & Fourth(,!!!) Birthday to.. Possibly (Probably.. if my calculations are Correct), the Oldest Living Artist Still With Us Today: Madam Marsha Hunt.

Born October 17th, 1917(,!.!!!). Chicago Illinois. Happy Birthday, You Marvelous Wonder. Sorry that it got rerouted while on its way to You Madam.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Aritosthenes said:

Well.. This Sucks. (Apologies.) "Just" Only a Day. But This Sasquatch Forgot,.

Happy Happy Happy (Happy) One-Hundred & Fourth(,!!!) Birthday to.. Possibly (Probably.. if my calculations are Correct), the Oldest Living Artist Still With Us Today: Madam Marsha Hunt.

Born October 17th, 1917(,!.!!!). Chicago Illinois. Happy Birthday, You Marvelous Wonder. Sorry that it got rerouted while on its way to You Madam.

Several sources I've looked at agree with your calculations.

One IMDb user maintains a list of older celebrities (includes more than just actors and personalities).  The list has Ms. Hunt at the top.

https://www.imdb.com/list/ls023573954/?sort=list_order,asc&mode=detail&page=1

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, txfilmfan said:

Several sources I've looked at agree with your calculations.

One IMDb user maintains a list of older celebrities (includes more than just actors and personalities).  The list has Ms. Hunt at the top.

https://www.imdb.com/list/ls023573954/?sort=list_order,asc&mode=detail&page=1

Amazing.    🎨🌈🎐🎨🎨🎨

(Sorry if that sounds condescending. Not atall meant in such a way,.)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings