Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

DONALD TRUMP’S ODDS OF GOING TO PRISON JUST SKYROCKETED


Recommended Posts

Three years after it began its criminal investigation of Donald Trump’s Trump Organization and its executives, the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office is reportedly expected to charge the ex-president’s company and its chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, with tax-related crimes on Thursday, according The Wall Street Journal. Obviously this marks a major escalation of the probe, and Trump will presumably respond to the news by lashing out like a man increasingly concerned that prison may be in his future.

read here

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

here

Now that Donald Trump is out of office and can't claim presidential immunity, he's facing two investigations into possible criminal conduct. One was opened last month by a county prosecutor in Georgia who's investigating Trump's efforts to change the state's election results. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Chump's crimes are nothing new to NYers, who have seen his emperor's nakedness for decades. I don't think he'll ever see bars clinking closed like Martha Steward had, though. She has enough class, bravery & fortitude to take her medicine. Chump is a crybaby and will try to worm his way out of everything by throwing anyone else under the bus, even his wife/kids.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Much as I would like, I don't see Trump spending a day in jail.   Of course, it will distract his attention and further tarnish his reputation, such as it is.  Will also further push his elected GOPers supporters into a corner - America and democracy or Trumpism.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TikiSoo said:

Chump's crimes are nothing new to NYers, who have seen his emperor's nakedness for decades. I don't think he'll ever see bars clinking closed like Martha Steward had, though. She has enough class, bravery & fortitude to take her medicine. Chump is a crybaby and will try to worm his way out of everything by throwing anyone else under the bus, even his wife/kids.

  And the Pitiful thing is his gaggle of misguided Constituents who hug & kiss, fondle and spoon and all around make love with the ooompah-lumpa and his demented and **** ego dont even seem to know or realize that. That or they simply decide(d) to ignore the fact that "god" probably doesnt care one whick about 'em.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2021 at 7:33 AM, Aritosthenes said:

  And the Pitiful thing is his gaggle of misguided Constituents who hug & kiss, fondle and spoon and all around make love with the ooompah-lumpa and his demented and **** ego dont even seem to know or realize that. That or they simply decide(d) to ignore the fact that "god" probably doesnt care one whick about 'em.

🎹🎹

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, cigarjoe said:

Three years after it began its criminal investigation of Donald Trump’s Trump Organization and its executives, the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office is reportedly expected to charge the ex-president’s company and its chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, with tax-related crimes on Thursday, according The Wall Street Journal. Obviously this marks a major escalation of the probe, and Trump will presumably respond to the news by lashing out like a man increasingly concerned that prison may be in his future.

read here

ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, laffite said:

Republican voters have always cherished voting against their own self interest. Those who are not rich and privileged anyway. Trump takes this to a new level. He knows he will never go to prison and probably takes delight that there is an attempt to make him do so. He knows it will vault his base into a new frenzy and deeper mental illness. Especially the lunatic part of his base which is of course all of it.

He Certainly Takes Narcissistic Self-Love to a Whole New Level.

 

 

Forgedahbout that puny, measly final frontier rubbish.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Aritosthenes said:

He Certainly Takes Narcissistic Self-Love to a Whole New Level.

 

There is of course a Narcissis in mythology which is the origin of same. Trump out-narcissises Narcissis.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

The vast majority of people don't go to jail for such tax evasion crimes;   it is a lot more likely one would go to jail for lying to authorizes than tax evasion;  I.e.  it is usually the cover-up that leads to jail time and not such low-level crimes.    AND if anyone goes to jail it is the accountant and not the actual business owner(s).

So don't get your hope up folks,   but we can always wish for Trump to get actual jail time (and be made to serve it).

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, laffite said:

There is of course a Narcissis in mythology which is the origin of same. Trump out-narcissises Narcissis.

Not Meant in a haughty, condescending way; but as this is a film (aficionado) site and such "Elementary.. My Dear Watson."

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aritosthenes said:

Not Meant in a haughty, condescending way; but as this is a film (aficionado) site and such "Elementary.. My Dear Watson."

Whatever. Not sure what you mean, exactly.

This is a "film (aficionado) site", but this is also the Off-topic part if this film (aficionado) site. Elementary, My Dear Watson.

And of course it is not haughty. We are all aficionados here.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, JamesJazGuitar said:

The vast majority of people don't go to jail for such tax evasion crimes;   it is a lot more likely one would go to jail for lying to authorizes than tax evasion;  I.e.  it is usually the cover-up that leads to jail time and not such low-level crimes.    AND if anyone goes to jail it is the accountant and not the actual business owner(s).

So don't get your hope up folks,   but we can always wish for Trump to get actual jail time (and be made to serve it).

 

Biggest problem I see is showing Trump's "finger prints" on the "crime."  Seems to me he has too many people who worked for him that can be charged with the crime while Trump remains above it.  Sad.

If he does get jail time, I believe one of the Club Fed facilities is located in Florida.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, ElCid said:

Biggest problem I see is showing Trump's "finger prints" on the "crime."  Seems to me he has too many people who worked for him that can be charged with the crime while Trump remains above it.  Sad.

If he does get jail time, I believe one of the Club Fed facilities is located in Florida.

Should be Guantanamo as a terrorist leader, lol

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, laffite said:

Republican voters have always cherished voting against their own self interest. Those who are not rich and privileged anyway. Trump takes this to a new level. He knows he will never go to prison and probably takes delight that there is an attempt to make him do so. He knows it will vault his base into a new frenzy and deeper mental illness. Especially the lunatic part of his base which is of course all of it.

Trump loves playing the victim card. His base will rally around him more than ever, some of them wishing they could get close enough to lick his boots. That's the only reason he'd let them be near.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ElCid said:

Biggest problem I see is showing Trump's "finger prints" on the "crime."  Seems to me he has too many people who worked for him that can be charged with the crime while Trump remains above it.  Sad.

If he does get jail time, I believe one of the Club Fed facilities is located in Florida.

That didn't work for Garth Drabinsky or Conrad Black.  They failed to blame everything on their subordinates.  Both Canadians convicted in the U.S. BTW.

Trump is a self-professed expert on taxes.  No one knows more about taxes than him!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ElCid said:

Biggest problem I see is showing Trump's "finger prints" on the "crime."  Seems to me he has too many people who worked for him that can be charged with the crime while Trump remains above it.  Sad.

If he does get jail time, I believe one of the Club Fed facilities is located in Florida.

That is what I meant by the accountant goes to jail and not the business owners(s).     It all depends how loyal those with their hands directly in the cookie jar are willing to rat out their bosses.    Since Trump has no pardon power,   maybe they will turn on him.   Again, we can only hope.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ElCid said:

Biggest problem I see is showing Trump's "finger prints" on the "crime."  Seems to me he has too many people who worked for him that can be charged with the crime while Trump remains above it.  Sad.

If he does get jail time, I believe one of the Club Fed facilities is located in Florida.

And he'll be waited on hand and foot. Leona Helmsley anyone??

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

That didn't work for Garth Drabinsky or Conrad Black.  They failed to blame everything on their subordinates.  Both Canadians convicted in the U.S. BTW.

Trump is a self-professed expert on taxes.  No one knows more about taxes than him!

Or anything! I ALONE CAN FIX IT!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Hibi said:

And he'll be waited on hand and foot. Leona Helmsley anyone??

:lol:

http://www.lavocedinewyork.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/leona-and-donald-280x380.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2021 at 12:09 AM, laffite said:

Whatever. Not sure what you mean, exactly.

This is a "film (aficionado) site", but this is also the Off-topic part if this film (aficionado) site. Elementary, My Dear Watson.

And of course it is not haughty. We are all aficionados here.

I mean the Greek Mythology Aspect is Obvious. Everyone should know that. Not All Do

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2021 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...