Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Diane Taylor

Aritosthenes

Eighty-Eighth Birthday Wishes of the Warm, Healthy, and Happy Kind to the (subjectively) Gorgeous Dancing Madam Barrie Chase. Multiple time partner of one Fred Astaire and (i believe) as unfortunate as this is, one of only two (principle) remaining artists from the comedic juggernaut Its A Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad World.     October 20. 1933. Kings Point New York.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

Silly me.  I thought this was a thread about actress DIANE TAYLOR, who starred in  APACHE BLOOD('75) and died in 1976.  :rolleyes:

Just another of ARI's misleading thread titles.

Sepiatone

If I've Told You Once, i've told You a THOUDAND Times Before (🍻🥂) if an respective artist is still With Us upon Respective Birthday i hand pick (buffet style) a Character from Their Pedigree of Film Credits. If They, Have Passed on; i'll Birthday Wish Call them Out by Name. 

32 minutes ago, Aritosthenes said:

If I've Told You Once, i've told You a THOUDAND Times Before (🍻🥂) if an respective artist is still With Us upon Respective Birthday i hand pick (buffet style) a Character from Their Pedigree of Film Credits. If They, Have Passed on; i'll Birthday Wish Call them Out by Name. 

140+ Condescending Wonka Memes About Willy Wonka From The Chocolate Factory  - GEEKS ON COFFEE

On 10/21/2021 at 2:03 PM, Aritosthenes said:

Perhaps it would help if you check to see that person's movie character name isn't also the name of another actual actor or actress.  If so, then pick another of their characters.  ;) 

Sepiatone

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings