Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oct. 26- SciFy day

ElCid

Today has a lot of Scify,but not necessarily "good."  

1;00 PM - Rattlers (1976) about rattlesnakes gone berserk.  2:45 PM - Night of the Lepus (1972) about giant bunny rabbits gone berserk.  4:30 PM - The Killer Shrews (1959)  about giant shrews gone berserk.  The costuming for the shrews is the most interesting part of the movie.

However, at 6:15 PM, TCM does have a classic - Them! (1954).  This one is very, very good.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ElCid said:

Today has a lot of Scify,but not necessarily "good."  

1;00 PM - Rattlers (1976) about rattlesnakes gone berserk.  2:45 PM - Night of the Lepus (1972) about giant bunny rabbits gone berserk.  4:30 PM - The Killer Shrews (1959)  about giant shrews gone berserk.  The costuming for the shrews is the most interesting part of the movie.

However, at 6:15 PM, TCM does have a classic - Them! (1954).  This one is very, very good.

Critters gone wild?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rjbartrop said:

While I totally get the appeal of really horrible movies. this sci fi fan is giving it a pass.

Not sure what you mean by "horrible" in this context, but Them! is a very good, classic SciFi movie.  I think it has a 90+ rating.  Of course, it is classic 1950's type scifi.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ElCid said:

Not sure what you mean by "horrible" in this context, but Them! is a very good, classic SciFi movie.  I think it has a 90+ rating.  Of course, it is classic 1950's type scifi.

I was referring to the rest of that bill.  Them! is actually pretty good.

• Like 2