Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

DONALD TWUMP WAS NOT A DOG FAN!!!!!!!!

cigarjoe

“Donald was not a dog fan,” ex-wife Ivana confirmed in her memoir Raising Trump, recalling his hostility to her poodle, Chappy, who would “bark at him territorially”. Ivana never understood Trump’s hostility to dogs. “How can you not love a dog that acts like he’s won the lottery for life just because he sees you walk through the door?” she wondered.

Twump the first president since 1901 to not keep a dog in the White House. During a February rally in El Paso, Texas, he explained: “I don’t have any time. How would I look walking a dog on the White House lawn?”

.... an advisor once said Trump was “embarrassed” by Mike Pence’s “low-class” decision to move several of his many pets with him to Washington, D.C.; Ivana Trump’s revelation that her ex-husband is “not a dog fan”; and that, quite frankly, it’s difficult to imagine Trump taking care of anyone other than himself, let alone a helpless little puppy.

At Big Dog Ranch Rescue fund raiser speech - "What you’re doing is so important and so great and so important and I’m with you 100 percent," he told the crowd. "We had many meetings in the White House and the Oval Office having to do with saving and helping dogs."

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Some people don't like or want dogs, so what?

Best Trump don't have a dog if unable to care for it

(oh then the media will make an earth shaking issue out of it - Article "Trump Doesn't Care for His Pet")

I think the quote shows Trump's hypocrisy over dogs.  And I bet he did not donate to the charity nor cut them a deal on using his facilities.

At Big Dog Ranch Rescue fund raiser speech - [Trump] said "What you’re doing is so important and so great and so important and I’m with you 100 percent," he told the crowd. "We had many meetings in the White House and the Oval Office having to do with saving and helping dogs."