Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TWUMP AGAINST - MOMS - BASEBALL - HOT DOGS!!!!!

cigarjoe

MOMs -  The Donald had some choice words for a breastfeeding mom who asked for a break during a deposition to pump.

The mama, attorney Elizabeth Beck, was repping a group of people who lost money on one of Trump's real estate developments, and was charged with deposing him. Beck and the blustery billionaire's attorneys reportedly agreed to a lunch break beforehand, with the understanding that she would use that time to pump in a ****.

The appointed hour came and went, so Beck reminded the group about the break. (Side note: As any nursing mom knows, you can't wait too long to drain milk-filled boobs. If the leaking doesn't get you, the pain certainly will.)

According to Beck, her request sent Trump into a toddler-worthy meltdown. "He got up, his face got red, he shook his finger at me and he screamed, 'You're disgusting, you're disgusting,' and he ran out of there," she told CNN on Wednesday.

BASEBALLMy baseball career ended in college. I played on the freshman team, but was becoming more drawn to intellectualism than athleticism, and so I gave up baseball, and it was perfect timing because baseball was going to give up me very soon.

HOT DOGS - Koch Letter - One of the truly great streets of America” being “overrun by peddlars and food vendors.”  “Ketchup and mustard splattered” sidewalks, calling the state of affairs “disgraceful” and the vendors “filthy” and rather apocalyptically predicting that the existence of hot dog vendors slinging dirty weenies would drive away the fashion industry, saying, “As the filthy food carts come in, the Guccis, Jourdans, et cetera will leave, and with them both prestige and taxes will be lost to the City forever.”