Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hair

AndreaDoria

Regarding HAIR and Robert Plant...

"Tommy Incarnate" at the original Woodstock Festival:

6694d12ee8c7d2a176d22f0c1be62ca5.gif

• Like 1

Viveca Lindfors in King of Kings (1961), looking more like a Bond girl than a Biblical figure. The whole movie had a 60's vibe, Viveca most of all. So-called "Bible" movies generally reflected the time in which they were made, sometimes with pretty silly results from a present day vantage point. Some scenes featured variations of this basic do, with pearls woven through it and even with a veil at the tippety top. She set a high bar for Elizabeth Taylor to meet a couple of years later in Cleopatra. (Liz, of course, met it.)

s-l400.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DougieB said:

Viveca Lindfors in King of Kings (1961), looking more like a Bond girl than a Biblical figure. The whole movie had a 60's vibe, Viveca most of all. So-called "Bible" movies generally reflected the time in which they were made, sometimes with pretty silly results from a present day vantage point. Some scenes featured variations of this basic do, with pearls woven through it and even with a veil at the tippety top. She set a high bar for Elizabeth Taylor to meet a couple of years later in Cleopatra. (Liz, of course, met it.)

s-l400.jpg

Blue-eyed Jeffrey Hunter as Jesus Christ here is now asking...

b64dbb89190471b90318e4941fe762c1.jpg

"Whaddaya mean by this?"

;)

• Haha 2

Well.. this SUCKS. Im TICKED i didnt have Respect Enough to Remember this Lovely Ladies Name. 😑🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. And am (a bit) Surprised quite frankly no one has mentioned Madam Elsa Lanchester yet. 

Honestly though, Enlighten me if i am just completely blind to this.

I'll Blame it on the hair in my face.

On 10/31/2021 at 3:21 PM, NoShear said:

Regarding HAIR and Robert Plant...

"Tommy Incarnate" at the original Woodstock Festival:

6694d12ee8c7d2a176d22f0c1be62ca5.gif

That's Roger Daltrey...

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings