Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Name of a Short Subject That Played on TCM Shortly

Flamengo

I would like to know the name of a Short that played recently on TCM.  I think it was in October, but I cannot find it listed on the schedule.  It might have been something I recorded on my recorder and was just watching it recently.  It is about a group of young guys that I think were in a military school.  I don't think it was the actual military.  It ended with many of them marching and singing a song about wanting to fight.  I think it was in reference to winning a sports game and not a real battle.  There was one guy in particular who did a stint of standing and marching in place and doing specific movements with his hands.  Near the end of this scene, they were joined by young ladies in short outfits marching and singing with them.

I would like to know the name of this short as well as where I could find it to purchase a copy if possible.

Thanks

I have answered my own question.  I remembered the name of the college was Winsocki.  So I searched YouTube and came up with the clip.  It wasn't a short subject at all.  It was one of the musical numbers from the movie "Best Foot Forward".  I realized it was from a movie when Lucille Ball appeared in the clip I saw on YouTube.  I originally saw it in the move, but just caught that number because I wasn't truly watching it.  I was just running the TV for noise at the time.

• Haha 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings