Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Defund the police ? not

The failing of this very misguided Question #2,   is about the only good news for Dems leading up to the next election.

If this had passed it could have cemented the GOP talking point that Dems are more interested in being PC  and appeasing the black community than law enforcement and keeping people safe.    (regardless if those talking points abuse the overall topic).

Next the Dems needs to put an end to Critical Race Theory.       It really should be called  Critical Majority Theory.    If I have to explain the WHY behind this to anyone it means you have been brainwashed.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, JamesJazGuitar said:

Next the Dems needs to put an end to Critical Race Theory.       It really should be called  Critical Majority Theory.    If I have to explain the WHY behind this to anyone it means you have been brainwashed.

I think these are left handed compliments. Several well known black activists, didn't like Critical Race Theory. It should be about making children learn that there just as good as anybody else.(not that because somebody happens to have a certain color skin,which isn't their fault) is less or greater than you.  As for the police. Repairing is better. Only crooks don't like law and order.It's the cops that go overboard ,that's the problem. Not all cops!!