Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Biden’s motorcade flashed by ‘large naked Scottish man’

MovieMadness

Biden’s motorcade flashed by ‘large naked Scottish man’

Smile for the flash, Mr. President!

A “large naked Scottish man” was apparently seen snapping photos of President Biden as his motorcade made its way from Edinburgh to Glasgow to meet with world leaders for the UN climate change summit.

“Shout out to a large naked Scottish man, standing in his window taking a phone pic of the presidential motorcade as it passed by,” NPR’s White House correspondent Scott Detrow said in a tweet.

John Sopel, BBC North America’s editor, also reported about the alleged presidential flash.

“At one point when we were still on smaller country roads, a large, naked Scottish man stood in his front window taking a picture of the motorcade with his phone,” said the White House pool report Sopel shared on Twitter.

“Welcome to Scotland, Mr. President,” Sopel added about the sighting Tuesday, when Biden headed to the United Nations COP26 international climate conference.

It's too bad Biden was asleep and missed it, maybe next time.

• Like 2

I've never been to Scotland. Maybe getting nekkit and taking pics of passing cars from your living room is a show of respect. 

I can imagine Biden confiding to his doc, "I'm starting to have odd dreams. Yesterday I dreamed I saw a large, naked Scotsman wink at me. Could we adjust the dosage to make it less homoerotic? Is that the medical term? Less, you know, gay? Not that there's, you know anything wrong with that. Are there anymore red suckers?"