Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Indiana Jones.

Aritosthenes

12 minutes ago, sewhite2000 said:

Given the recent movie troubles, I'm  .... well, GLAD is not an appropriate term, but ... somewhat relieved to read this death is not production-related.

Exactly. Totally Agree.

While, Regardless of Exact and Precise Details involved; its still .. Aweful. And Very Very Sad. My Initial Sharp Twang of "No ..!", Slowly and Gradually Lulled Into "Simple" Sadness as i kept reading.

3 hours ago, sewhite2000 said:

Given the recent movie troubles, I'm  .... well, GLAD is not an appropriate term, but ... somewhat relieved to read this death is not 

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/04/dwayne-johnson-bans-real-guns-on-set-after-alec-baldwin-shooting-accident.html

Thought You Might Find This of Interest. If Not Familiarized Already.

If Not. Definitely No Biggie.

Starting to feel like the Indiana Jones set is cursed.  Not really, but it has been delayed a few times due to injuries. 

I don't know why they're making this film.  I love the series but does anyone want to see an 80 year old Indiana Jones?  Seems rather ludicrous.  Let the character retire to his office full of artifacts and create a new adventure series with a new character that is an obvious rip off of the old serials.

4 hours ago, Shank Asu said:

Starting to feel like the Indiana Jones set is cursed.  Not really, but it has been delayed a few times due to injuries. 

I don't know why they're making this film.  I love the series but does anyone want to see an 80 year old Indiana Jones?  Seems rather ludicrous.  Let the character retire to his office full of artifacts and create a new adventure series with a new character that is an obvious rip off of the old serials.

Obliquely Agree.

For me it definitely has enough going for it (imo) to be more than a little interested. Mangolds Good imo (Logan is Exquisite - ..perhaps even approaching transcendental as the film ends. (And) Have Always Enjoyed Phoebe (Waler-Bridge sp) and Mads.

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings