Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking For Errol Flynn Movie

Lori Ann

This morning I taped "Edge of Darkness" on TCM for my dad to watch...which he's watching now.  I don't think it's the movie I was thinking of though.  But only saw it once.

I know many Errol Flynn movies.  He's one of my favorite actors!  I went through his filmography twice & couldn't figure out what movie I was thinking of.  Maybe it is "Edge of Darkness" but like I said I saw it once, so I don't fully remember...but I don't think it's this movie.

I remember near the end of the movie Errol Flynn with a wife trying to run some place into another country.  Don't remember what actress was his wife.  But the wife had 2 brothers.  I remember Errol Flynn & his wife trying to walk through snow.  His wife gets shot & dies.

Lori

Perhaps you have your actors confused.  In "The Mortal Storm", James Stewart and Margaret Sullavan try to escape from the Nazis by skiing across the border from Germany to Austria.  As they approach the border, she gets shot by the Nazis and James Stewart carries her body across the border.  Errol Flynn is not in the movie and Margaret Sullavan plays a friend of James Stewart, not his wife.

46 minutes ago, MilesArcher said:

Perhaps you have your actors confused.  In "The Mortal Storm", James Stewart and Margaret Sullavan try to escape from the Nazis by skiing across the border from Germany to Austria.  As they approach the border, she gets shot by the Nazis and James Stewart carries her body across the border.  Errol Flynn is not in the movie and Margaret Sullavan plays a friend of James Stewart, not his wife.

I just looked up pictures for that movie.  Seems right.  Thank you so much!!!  No wonder I couldn't find it under Errol Flynn's filmography!  Stupid me.  Haha!  I love James Stewart.  Next time I come across that movie, I'll record it for my dad to watch.  Thank you again!!!

Lori

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings