Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Actresses in Pictures

Aritosthenes

The concepts of "empowering" and "feminist" will make a lot of people on here very angry. If a TCM host suggested we look at these pictures, these message boards would wail about "woke" culture as if the world was coming to an end. I'm not sure Grace Kelly barefoot in a forest is either feminist or empowering, unless she's demonstrating her survivalist skills, perhaps, but overall, I very much enjoyed these pics. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sewhite2000 said:

The concepts of "empowering" and "feminist" will make a lot of people on here very angry. If a TCM host suggested we look at these pictures, these message boards would wail about "woke" culture as if the world was coming to an end. I'm not sure Grace Kelly barefoot in a forest is either feminist or empowering, unless she's demonstrating her survivalist skills, perhaps, but overall, I very much enjoyed these pics. Thanks for sharing.

the one (nagging) thing i wish is that said list containted (Even) More Gifted Feminine Performers and Artists than those that are on this "list"

Years ago a friend of mine said, "Did you ever notice that none of the people back in the 60s who used to talk about getting their **** together ever did?" I believe she was correct. I feel the same way about "empowering." If you feel the need to be "empowered," chances are you never will be.

• Like 1