Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Majority of Americans do not want Trump or Biden to run in 2024 and Support Infrastructure Bill

ElCid

A USA Today/Suffolk University Poll indicates that 64% do not want Biden to run for re-election.   58% do not want Trump to run either.

Americans overwhelmingly support the bipartisan $1.2 Trillion Infrastructure Bill that was passed.

3 hours ago, Marysara1 said:

But does the public know what's in it ,or what the Democratic party wants them to know

They know what is in the bill and more importantly the Republicans who voted against it know what is in it - and when the money comes to their states and districts the Republicans will be there ready to take credit for it.  Pres. Biden got it done in less than a year in a bipartisan manner and Trump could not get it done in four even when GOPers controlled both houses of Congress and the White House.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ElCid said:

They know what is in the bill and more importantly the Republicans who voted against it know what is in it - and when the money comes to their states and districts the Republicans will be there ready to take credit for it.  Pres. Biden got it done in less than a year in a bipartisan manner and Trump could not get it done in four even when GOPers controlled both houses of Congress and the White House.

I heard a lot of it will go to New York state. That's why some G.O.P. voted for it. What's confusing is about half is new. Half was from before. I only hope they don't rob Peter to pay Paul. I read that some of the money that is being used to pay for it is unused Covid relief funds.

5 minutes ago, Marysara1 said:

I heard a lot of it will go to New York state. That's why some G.O.P. voted for it. What's confusing is about half is new. Half was from before. I only hope they don't rob Peter to pay Paul. I read that some of the money that is being used to pay for it is unused Covid relief funds.

Unfortunately, you "hear" a lot of things that are not true and usually from biased sources.  A lot will go to New York, but it is one of largest states in the nation and still the financial center of the U.S.  In addition, it is a major shipping point for the rest of the nation.

• Like 2