Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello

Mister_Brown

Hi everyone,

I almost forgot to make an introduction thread, but, here it is.

I'm a big fan of Turner Classic Movies. Actually, it's the channel that runs most often on my television. I appreciate the fact that they air both movies that I haven't heard of and some classics that I know very well. The intros by Mr. Osborne are always interesting to listen to also. In my opinion, it's the only quality movie channel left on cable television -- certainly beats AMC, FX, USA and the crap that they air.

I'm a twenty-year-old in college. I'm interested in film making, and would like to pursue the career down the road. My favorite film is 2001: A Space Odyssey, and my favorite directors include Spielberg, Kubrick, Hitchcock, Scorsese, John Ford, Leone, Godard, Traffaut, and many many more. I also enjoy film scores, and have over 175 in my collection.

I look forward to discussing classic films with you all!

Welcome to the boards. I wish you the best in your film making career. If you do become a film maker *TRY* to make a host of films that will bring back the thrill of going to the cinema again. We need someone that has an imagination and will do better then the trash we see today.

Oh yes, *PLEASE don't do remakes !*