Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

When Is Or Was Mel Brooks Day Or Night?

Yes she was.  Alright.  Thank you.  I also have a question.  How many times was he on Dick Cavett?  I tried searching through Dick Cavett’s show YouTube channel.  But I don’t think I could find all his appearances.  Just one.  When his original Producers first came out with Zerro Mostel and Gene Wilder.  I think the last one he was on.  Was the one they show on here when they have a night of him from time to time that originally aired on KQED Channel 9/PBS when they were promoting a box set.  Which one was that?  On that show.  Mel goes.  I’m I on it too and Dick jokes and goes.  Sorry.  There wasn’t enough room.  Remember?  I bet they also hang out together at the festival and on the cruise too ha?

1 hour ago, David Guercio said:

Yes she was.  Alright.  Thank you.  I also have a question.  How many times was he on Dick Cavett?  

I've seen all the DC syndicated shows and I can only recall two Brooks appearances. The first when he was on with other directors, including  Bogdanovich and Capra, where he told a Harry Cohn, story; then one in his later career. 

That situation at the Atlanta airport where the gun went off (which was not hilarious) brought to mind the hilarious scene in High Anxiety, where Mel is trying to smuggle a gun onto a plane. Mel and Madeleine Kahn pretend to be an old Jewish couple with shopping bags filled with groceries.

madeline-kahn-mel-brooks-gran-ansiedad-1