Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Minor Attracted Person???

LsDoorMat

Yeah, those lefties just love putting their hands on people's kids, and then making such things OK, huh? And they love bringing freakish-looking (cross-dresser) men into the classroom of small children, to brainwash them.

Well, none of this is "OK" and as long as parents have a say about their own children, it won't ever be "OK". Keep your insane hands to yourself, or you may lose a whole lot more than your hands.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, unwatchable said:

Yeah, those lefties just love putting their hands on people's kids, and then making such things OK, huh? And they love bringing freakish-looking (cross-dresser) men into the classroom of small children, to brainwash them.

Well, none of this is "OK" and as long as parents have a say about their own children, it won't ever be "OK". Keep your insane hands to yourself, or you may lose a whole lot more than your hands.

yeah, what's not to like about twisted sickos molesting innocent children?

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, hamradio said:

King Leonidas seems to had been PC.

:lol:

Of course, if you know anything at all about the Spartans, you'd know that was a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

As for the subject at hand, even if you want to be really generous and say that people can't always help how they feel,  you can sure help how you act on those feelings, and in some cases, being stigmatized is the least of what should happen to you.

On 11/21/2021 at 4:20 PM, LawrenceA said:

Finally, someone stands up for Matt Gaetz.

It's good to see you back in fine dry humor form after what seemed like a long absence. You said recently that you wished somebody would send you a cat in the mail. I'd do that but the cat would probably enjoy the destination but not the journey. 

3 minutes ago, LsDoorMat said:

It's good to see you back in fine dry humor form after what seemed like a long absence. You said recently that you wished somebody would send you a cat in the mail. I'd do that but the cat would probably enjoy the destination but not the journey. 

Thanks. I've since fostered two shelter puppies, so my hands have been full and I don't think a cat would enjoy it much around here.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2021 at 4:20 PM, unwatchable said:

???

Which "lefties" are you referring to?  Matter of fact....

I'M left handed(often referred to as "lefty")  and I resent the inference.  :angry:   But if you're referring to "left wingers", well, none of the left-wingers I know go in for that sort of thing either. 

You seem to have presumed a lot of indecorous conclusions based on...God knows what, but certainly not facts.

But I do agree that pedophiles really don't deserve being "destigmatized" by  mundane verbiage.  Not considering all the trauma they create.  

Sepiatone

• Thanks 1

On 11/21/2021 at 4:16 PM, LawrenceA said:

Or Jim Jordan, or Dennis Hastert, or...

Republicans all!  But then again, the alt-right conspiracy theory has it that Dems are cannibalistic pedophile satan worshippers, and some of the Alt-right conspiracy loons here actually believe that crap!!