Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Marvel’s Hawkeye

Does anyone know if the new if the new Marvel series Hawkeye.  Which premires on Disney+ tomorrow.  Is a continuation of any of the Marvel series?  I’m in the middle of The Falcon And The Winter Solder.  Which picks up where Avengers Endgame left off and either Louki or Black Widow’s next.  So will this one pick up where one of them left off too?

19 hours ago, David Guercio said:

Does anyone know if the new if the new Marvel series Hawkeye.  Which premires on Disney+ tomorrow.  Is a continuation of any of the Marvel series?  I’m in the middle of The Falcon And The Winter Solder.  Which picks up where Avengers Endgame left off and either Louki or Black Widow’s next.  So will this one pick up where one of them left off too?

"Marvel's Hawkeye" also takes place after "Avengers: Endgame" because Clint Barton's family is back. The actress-singer Hailee Steinfeld plays his bow-wielding protégée Kate Bishop.

Marvel's Hawkeye, official trailer of the TV series on Disney + – Nerd4.life

12 hours ago, Dargo said:

So, neither Donald Sutherland or Alan Alda are in this one, eh?!

(...nor Harry Carey, Randolph Scott or Daniel Day-Lewis for that matter, eh?!)

Did you forget Lee Horsley?

See the source image

• Like 1
18 hours ago, David Guercio said:

It picks up after the Black Widow end credits.

4 hours ago, Millenniumman said:

It picks up after the Black Widow end credits.

It actually begins with a flashback to 2012 as a preteen Kate Bishop sees Clint Barton in person during the alien invasion of New York City from the first "Avengers" movie. The main storyline takes place days before Christmas in 2021.

I have no doubt a character from the "Black Widow" feature film will show up soon.

Hawkeye” Trailer: Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Jeremy Renner Get Into Holiday  Hijinks | Teen Vogue

38 minutes ago, jakeem said:

It actually begins with a flashback to 2012 as a preteen Kate Bishop sees Clint Barton in person during the alien invasion of New York City from the first "Avengers" movie. The main storyline takes place days before Christmas in 2021.

I have no doubt a character from the "Black Widow" feature film will show up soon.

Hawkeye” Trailer: Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Jeremy Renner Get Into Holiday  Hijinks | Teen Vogue

Yes, the end credits that's what I meant a certain characters mission that's the direct connection.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

And JOHN HART?  

Sepiatone

Hey Sepia! Did you recognize a young John Vernon in this thing?

(...you know..."Dean Wormer" in Animal House, and also very good as Lee Marvin's antagonist in Point Blank)

• Like 1

Alright thanks.  Maybe I’ll just go ahead.  Start it and watch it.  Since it’s a Christmas Marvel series.  Happy Thanksgiving everybody.  Have a really wonderful Thanksgiving and watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade tomorrow morning Thanksgiving morning like me.  Ok.

On 11/24/2021 at 9:57 PM, David Guercio said:

Alright thanks.  Maybe I’ll just go ahead.  Start it and watch it.  Since it’s a Christmas Marvel series.  Happy Thanksgiving everybody.  Have a really wonderful Thanksgiving and watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade tomorrow morning Thanksgiving morning like me.  Ok.

Well, I typically look in at the "American Thanksgiving Day  Parade" here in Detroit, renamed that because the annual parade was introduced by the J.L. Hudson store chain back in the '20's.  And since Hudson folded about 25-30 years ago, the parade underwent a name and sponsor change.   But this year,  they started off with so much "song and dance" street show before the actual parade finally took place I opted to view a couple of Christmas themed movies instead.  The same local TV station has broadcast the parade since the late '50's and would show a couple or so Christmas themed movies afterward( including an annual showing of the French short feature THE RED BALLOON for some odd reason)  but discontinued that more than 30 years ago.  And yesterday they just switched over to the routine NBC daytime shows that were broadcast yesterday.

Sepiatone

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2021 at 2:50 PM, David Guercio said:

No, it is.  Not a continuation of.  Any current Marvel series.  Which is not a classic.

Movie.