Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sharon McLonergan

Happy Eighty-Ninth Birthday, to that Brittish Lady Petula Sally Olwen Clark. Singer, Actress, and Composer (!. Did not know that.) Born November 15th 1932. Ewell United Kindom.

Easily my favourite role of Hers is one, Finians Rainbow. Apologies this "card" is tardy in delivery/arrival. Inspite of that, Happy Happy Safe and Healthy (Belated) Birthday to You Madam.

26 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

a beautiful lady and enchanting singer. I was always thrilled whenever I heard her sing Downtown on the radio as a kid.

(Im) Sorry if this sounds cheesy, pathetic, (and) or rings hollow; but i Love the way in which You Posit that Observation there. 

• Like 1
On 11/25/2021 at 6:29 PM, Aritosthenes said:

Happy Eighty-Ninth Birthday, to that Brittish Lady Petula Sally Olwen Clark. Singer, Actress, and Composer (! Did not know that.) Born November 15th 1932. Ewell United Kingdom.

Easily my favourite role of hers is one, Finian's Rainbow. Apologies this "card" is tardy in delivery/arrival. In spite of that, Happy Happy Safe and Healthy (Belated) Birthday to You Madam.

"Finian's Rainbow" is scheduled to be shown again on December 12.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...