Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

new covid variant and black friday stock market plunge

5 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

somebody give joe some holiday cookies because he's doing real great!

:lol:

You know Nip, I blame Biden for lots of things but not his Covid response. He inherited an out of control situation from Trump, tried to institute mandates to deal with it, was fought every step of the way, and now the same people who fought him are blaming him for a variant that originated on another continent. I actually voted for Biden. I did not vote for him so I could pay for the childcare costs of the middle class, but I did vote for him to do the best he could to fight this virus and its spread, and I think he has done all that is humanly possible on that front.

• Thanks 2
9 minutes ago, LsDoorMat said:

You know Nip, I blame Biden for lots of things but not his Covid response. He inherited an out of control situation from Trump, tried to institute mandates to deal with it, was fought every step of the way, and now the same people who fought him are blaming him for a variant that originated on another continent. I actually voted for Biden. I did not vote for him so I could pay for the childcare costs of the middle class, but I did vote for him to do the best he could to fight this virus and its spread, and I think he has done all that is humanly possible on that front.

and he is combatting high gas prices also...by releasing millions of barrels of sour crude oil that needs more refining.

:D

8 hours ago, hamradio said:

Nip you should know the stock market reacts to a sniffle regardless who's president.

Ham, you should know Nip (and Movie Madness)  will gladly blame Biden if a man on the street hiccups too loudly. In fact, I'm surprised MM didn't blame Democrat "lies" about the vaccines last year for the new variant from South Africa. He's probably still working on a way to do this.

• Thanks 2