Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
user393667

Drive in Movie Season

Tonight is a hot summer night and brings back memories of drive in movies and the first that I took a date in my own car was "Hot Rods To Hell" (1967) ah to be 19 again. It's in Turner Library any chance it will be aired soon?

searched the database and unfortunately it will not be playing in the next 3 months. The programmers seem to take a keen interest in this site, so give them some feedback on your likes and you may be suprised. And also keep an eye on the schedule (top left corner) and they will tell you when a movie will be on 3 months in advance.

Eddie

They also have a reminder setting so that if you forget,

they won't. Use it all the time.

I used to love the drive-in. We saw some wild double feature pairings when I was a kid...how about you?

FORBIDDEN PLANET & THE LONG, LONG TRAILER

ATTACK OF THE 50 FOOT WOMAN & WAR OF THE SATELLITES

BTW Dana Andrew's performance in "Hot Rods to Hell" was so over the top that I dissolve into snickers every time. Ya gotta love it.

BTW N.J. once again has a Drive-in theatre. It's only fitting that the state that pioneered the drive-in (Camden, 1939) have at least ONE!