Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

More Stars From The Golden Era

Hello,

Could you please play more of the actors and actress from the 1920's and the 1930's. Would you even consider making them SOTM. Stars like Charlie Ruggles, Charlie Chase,Thelma Todd, Mae West, Clara Bow, Louise Brooks, George Raft, W.C. Fields. I have only mentioned a few the list goes on and on.The same movies are being played over and over. The movies are getting more current. It seems as though the Golden Era has been forgot. For those of us who loves the '20's and '30's we are so disappointed with TCM decision to move forward with showing more modern movies than movies with more substance s and character. Movies were the actors seem to have more dignity in taking these role seriously!!! I can't say the same for current movies or the actors and actresses who play in them.  Yes, I do watch some modern movies but they have to have substance for me to watch them. If not I don't watch them at all!!! For my friends  and I the actors and actresses of today seem as though they are acting!!! You can't even compare a movie from the Golden Era to any movies being made now!!! Movies of today don't even hold a candle to that wonderful golden era. Please consider showing more of these wonderful realistic beautiful movies.

Thank you, 

Vanessa Letitia Jones

Edited by Vanessa L
My battery on my laptop died